Axure RP allows you to rapidly prototype desktop and mobile interfaces and produce testable, sharable, HTML, viewable in a browser – without touching a line of code.
This Intermediate course is an intensely practical session suitable for those who have either completed our basic course, or are able to do the following:
- Create basic bare-bones wireframes using native Axure widgets
- Know your way around the default Axure widgets and apply formatting to them
- Use guides and grids to create tidy prototypes
- Can screen grab then chop up existing web pages and put them back together in a different order
- Can create basic HTML interactive prototypes i.e. clickable user journeys
- Can annotate prototypes
If that’s you, you’re ready to take your prototypes to the next level of interactivity…
The course is fun, it’s interactive and you will meet interesting people to exchange ideas and experiences with.
Axure 8 RP will be the version of software used during this training course.