Bunnyfoot to speak at Internet of Things event for the Global Academy of Digital Marketing
Bunnyfoot consultant and resident IoT expert James Bailey will take part in an expert panel discussion on Internet of things (IoT) at next week’s event hosted by the Global Academy of Digital Marketing in London.
James will be joined on an expert panel of IoT industry innovators including Phil Sealy, Senior Analyst for ABI Research, Chris Shire, Business Development Manager for Infineon Technologies, Jonny Voon, Lead Technologist for Innovate UK, Adam Armer, IoT Global Business Development and Innovation Manager for Vodafone.
The objective of the event is to educate marketing professionals on the state of IoT and how an IoT security strategy can not only mitigate critical risks (breaches, privacy, safety), but also offer an important competitive differentiator in the this ultra-completive market.
During this half day seminar, attendees will learn how to:
- Build security into products and services from the start
- Leverage security as a competitive marketing advantage
- Improve the user experience for customers and users
- Ensure customers that their data is protected and private
- Protect the reputation and brand integrity of their organisation
Find out more about the event and how to register for tickets
More about Bunnyfoot and the Internet of things