To all Shareholders of Baldons and Nuneham Community Society Limited
The management committee of the Society hereby gives notice that the fourth annual general meeting of the Society will take place at 7.30pm on Wednesday 21st June 2017 at the Seven Stars
The business of the meeting will be:
- To receive from the management committee the accounts of the Society and the report of the auditor.
- To re-elect the Society’s auditor
- To elect the members of the Management Committee
- To receive from the management committee a report on performance in the previous year and plans for the future
- To consider and if appropriate to resolve to pay interest to shareholders at a rate of 1.84%* for the year 25 March 2016 to 24 March 2017
*due to the change of BOE base rate on 4th August 2016, this is the blended interest rate for the financial year (133 days at 2% and 232 days at 1.75%).
Base on the transitional rules, three members of the management committee must stand-down at this AGM. This will happen in rotation over three years, across all of the current committee. For this rotation, and as the longest standing members,, it has been decided that Phil Collins, Philip Gardner and Dave Greenaway will stand-down, however are willing to stand for re-election. Anyone who would like to also stand for election is invited to notify a member of the management committee by Friday 16th June and to submit by that date a short statement which will be circulated at the AGM.
Dated: 5th June 2017