Just a quick reminder to everyone that the 3rd AGM of BANCS take place this coming Thursday.
Look forward to seeing many of you there. I have detailed the original Notice of AGM below…
Notice of Annual General Meeting
To all shareholders of Baldons and Nuneham Community Society Limited:
The Management Committee of the Society hereby gives notice that the second Annual General Meeting of the Society will take place at 7pm on Thursday 23 June 2016 at the Seven Stars.
The business of the meeting will be:
- To receive from the Management Committee the accounts of the Society and the report of the auditor.
- To re-elect the Society’s auditor.
- To elect the members of the Management Committee.
- To receive from the management committee a report on performance in the previous year and plans for the future.
- To consider and if appropriate to resolve to pay interest to shareholders at a rate of 2% for the year 25 March 2015 to 24 March 2016.
All members of the Management Committee must retire at this AGM under the transitional rules. All but two of the Management Committee intend to stand for re-election. Anyone who wishes to stand for election is invited to notify a member of the Management Committee by Monday 21 June 2016 and to submit by that date a short statement which will be circulated at the AGM.
Dated: 8 June 2016